• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CALLING ALL VILLAGERS

SWBiscuitJr

Smash Rookie
MJG has done a lot to develop the Villager meta, and right now he's in the running to get a free ride to an upcoming SoCal tournament. His Villager is a treat to watch, and I'd love to more of his play against top players.

Here's how voting works: you can vote in 3 ways. 1. On Facebook by voting in the poll here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1713020598930514/. 2. On Twitter by retweeting this tweet: https://twitter.com/2GGaming/status/671543951006892033. 3. In person at a tournament this Saturday (these votes count for double). Check the Facebook event for more details (honestly, I'm having trouble finding several details, such as the date of the actual tournament these players may get to attend).

Remember that you can vote for other players, but if you do, it will kind of cancel out your vote for MJG.

As of this posting, MJG is in third, but he's only behind first place by almost 50 votes. So help him out, and vote however you can! Voting ends when grand finals of singles of the tournament this Saturday begins, but don't decide not to vote if MJG has taken the lead by then -- you never know how the in-person votes will swing.

In the meantime, here's some doubles footage of his from a good while ago. This is back when customs were still on, and I'm pretty sure before Diddy got nerfed. Grand finals of CoMoMo (Columbia, MO Monthly) 4, [W] Frizz & MJG vs [L] Doctor.B & Biscuit (that's me!)

Thanks for voting, and with your help, MJG will get to attend that SoCal tournament!

EDIT: if you have any MJG videos or clips you like, kindly share them to keep the thread alive, if you would.

Last edited:

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
Ugh I want to vote for you but at the same time I want to voye for false D: idk yet

Top Bottom