• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling all UK/EU smash players with GOOD connections

masamune6

Smash Rookie
Think maybe we need a separate thread for this region as i don't think EU ----> US works out well. as the input lag tends to be terrible in my experience playing against people that far away.

Post up your NNID here if you want some good games, that arnt ruined by horrible lag, all skill levels welcome.

My NNID = anab0lic

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
NNID: Winterwhite

I'm on infrequently and am of moderate skill level. Message me if you want to fight and we can figure it out~

SilkaN

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilkaN
ID: SilkaN

Playing with US players isn't always bad for me, though. While I notice there is always a tiny tiny bit of input lag, it rarely affects the match so greatly that it's unplayable. Unplayable, in this case, means preventing me from doing stuff I can also do offline.
I had far more laggy matches with UK, EU and even German players, even though the latter one is my home country.

As for my skill level, I'm joining Wintropy. I've experienced lots of wins and defeats so far.
If you want to play, I'll be online at 10 PM, which should be 9 PM for you if you're from the UK and I'm not entirely mistaken.

Foxsimile

Smash Rookie
NNID
c0d_r-us
NNID: c0d_r-us

I tend to have laggy matches against people from the U.S. However, I had decent lag less matches against guys from Canada but I still prefer to play against UK/EU players.

Message me if you want to brawl. (I generally play between 7 - 10 PM GMT)

Myst_R

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ellyde
I'm here too !

NNID: Ellyde

I play almost every evening of the week and I wanted to face some europeans to check if the lags I get are because of my connection or because of the location of my opponent =)

I guess that we definitively should do a thread were we classify the smashboarders by the country they live in to provide a better internet match experience

SilkaN

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilkaN
Although the last three icons below your NNID make me puke really hard, I'll add you later this evening.

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
I'm up for games too. Just add me/message me.

NNID: Wrexsoul

GingerHustler

Smash Rookie
NNID
benikins
3DS FC
0001-3878-3835
NNID: benikins
Am just starting out with the competitive scene but I think I'm doing alright, more then welcome to battle you guys

Top Bottom