• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling All Smashers in Orangeville/Dufferin Region!

ObscurePC

Smash Rookie
NNID
ObscurePC
3DS FC
0318-7120-6700
I'm hoping I can meet some smashers for practice every so often, as getting to the tourneys in Toronto isn't always possible. I can host at my house for practice sessions and whatever. I'm hoping we can get a scene started here because from what I've seen there's no interest whatsoever. Also, if anyone outside of Orangeville/Dufferin has any advice on how I could spark interest in Smash around here I would love to hear it, or other ways to find players in the area who may not be active on Smashboards.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!

CurtDaBomb

Smash Rookie
I live in Grand Valley, and I wouldn't mind trying to set something up. Considering I'm the only other person here, we will probably just have to be practice partners, but I don't mind.

ObscurePC

Smash Rookie
NNID
ObscurePC
3DS FC
0318-7120-6700
I live in Grand Valley, and I wouldn't mind trying to set something up. Considering I'm the only other person here, we will probably just have to be practice partners, but I don't mind.
Unfortunately I moved to London at the beginning of this month, however we were able to start up a bit of a scene of players from the region, for PM, and Wii U. We were holding weeklies in Orangeville during the summer, but due to school all of our TOs, including myself, had to leave. Many of us have left for school but there are still some players in the area who would gladly practice with you. PM me and I can help you join our facebook page!

Top Bottom