• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling all Florida Smash 64 and Melee Players

Mk Lovin

Smash Rookie
Hey guys whats going on, me and some friends are trying to setup smash monthlys and tournaments in West Palm Beach. We already have a place to play at which is Pro Player Games. The store address is: 821 North Military Trail Ste A2, West Palm Beach. We already have talked to the owners of the store about setting up tournaments. We have chairs and tables already but, we need tvs,64, and melee setups. So if anyone would be down that would be greatly appericated. Just message me or post on this thread if you would be interseted on helping out or entering. Thanks!

Update: Going to setup tourney next thursday on 13th please message me if you can bring tvs or setups, entry fee will be $5, Thanks!

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Just make sure it's not on Sunday. Versus Gaming Center in Pompano has their melee/pm tournament that night.

Top Bottom