• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling All Brawlers In Calgary,alberta!!

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
hi guys im new on this forum and im trying to find all brawlers in calgary to participate in bimonthly(every 2 weeks) super smash brawl tournemants in calgary. Any brawlers incalgary please respond to this thread and join our tournemants. below is info on the 1st tournemant ill be organizing in calgary.

THE 1ST SUPER SMASH MELEE TOURNEMANT IM ORGANIZING WILL HAVE BETWEEN 16-64 PARTICIPANTS DEPENDING ON HOW QUICKLY PEOPLE JOIN. THE ENTRY FEE IS 20$ , AND THE WINNER WILL WIN A MINIMUM OF 100$ TO 400$ DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PEOPLE PARTICIPATE. THE TOURNEMANT WILL TAKE PLACE SOMETIMES IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS. FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS , PLEASE ASK HERE , OR EMAIL ME AT calgaryvideogamestournemants@hotmail.com , or call 403-248-5259 between 8:30 and 11pm.

Roder

Smash Cadet
may i suggest u to organize a melee tournament : D??

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Guys I Changed It To A Melee Tournemant , Although In The Future Id Love Doing Brawl Tournemants , I Think Its A Better Game. Anyways , All Calgary Smashers Let Me Know If Ur Participating , And When U Answer To This Thread Please Say If U Like Melee Or Brawl Better.

Roder

Smash Cadet
if the tournament is going before 26th count me in and my bro :D
Melee FTW :D

and i dont know about the fee but i think its a little to high to be ur first tournament in here...anyway...thats my opinion..and if everybody pays it..then ill pay it too :D...if u need a cube i can bring one :3

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Roder The Tournemant Will Be On The 16th , And Yeah Please Bring Your Cube And Some Controllers. About The Price Man , As I Get More Feedback And See How Many Ppl Participate Ill Prbl Lower It.

Roder

Smash Cadet
Yeah Roder The Tournemant Will Be On The 16th , And Yeah Please Bring Your Cube And Some Controllers. About The Price Man , As I Get More Feedback And See How Many Ppl Participate Ill Prbl Lower It.
allll right..dont worry...ive read the info u posted in my thread..if snacks will bi included it sounds kinda good :D! i dont know if i could lend the controllers xD since are not mine and u know...some melee players have a strong relationship with his controller D: is like if u were lending ur hands or soemthing liek that xD

Roder

Smash Cadet
btw..sorry to double post..but u should change the name of the treath D:...somethink like bimonthly smash tournaments or melee tournaments for now..then u change it to brawl when u find enough ppl to play

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
Thats Fine , Ill Find Controllers. So I Can Add U And Ur Brother U Said As Confirmed Participans Right. Whats Ur Brothers Name.

Roder

Smash Cadet
sign him as Nano xD u can sign me as Roder...but yeah..i still have to talk with my dad and see if he doesnt have any plan yetfor that date..i hope not...because since i got here im looking forward to play melee xD

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
yeah man ive been trying to change the name of the thread but i dont know how

Top Bottom