• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

callin all pits

Randomwun

Smash Rookie
This is my first post and im not really sure if im in the right area but anyways

This is a shout out to all pits(others are also welcome)
I been playin for quiet a while but lately ive been gettin beat and I was wonderinif anyone cud help meimprove my skill wiv pit

if you dont mind training me I cn post my brawl code :) and im not crap
thanks
I wuld appreciate it if you took your insult else where

thanks

arm

Smash Apprentice
Go check out the Pit Compendium, or what ever it was called, i dont have a link, so just ask around. The Tactical Discussions Board has a thread of all known AT (Advanced Techniques), and somewhere in there is the link.. Also, please type more legibly, I was raging and confused as I read your post.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Lol arm. Just check around the boards Kupo and I are making an "ultimate Pit guide" so check there it has info on attacks, ideas, and links to AT's.

Randomwun

Smash Rookie
lol sorry about my way of typing, im assumed everyone would understand, also its funny how known(i think ) replied first because it was his/hers video on youtube that made me come here

kown

Smash Lord
^ thnxs corrupt

wow my video made you come here. i only have like 1 match lol compared to some other pit players who have at least 50 vids.

hey ill help you out bro. hopefully you got aim so we can talk at the same time.

Randomwun

Smash Rookie
known
thanks man
my msn is raz370@hotmail.com
n my brawl code is 4210-5438-7966
yea your vid brought me here, it was when I was trying to learn new techs with pit and your arrow swarm vid came up which made me come here
lol

kupo15

Smash Hero
^ thnxs corrupt

wow my video made you come here. i only have like 1 match lol compared to some other pit players who have at least 50 vids.

hey ill help you out bro. hopefully you got aim so we can talk at the same time.
lol i don't have that many anymore. I deleted a bunch and took the highlights to make a combo vid. Yes the combo vid is up if your interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9goer7bEIPA

Top Bottom