• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

callin all pits part 2

Randomwun

Smash Rookie
hello fellow pits
the reason behind this post is for MORE training because It would appear that I play less like pit and more like sheik(my main on melee)
still haven't got used to the whole ranged attack thing and I RARELY use my arrows which is bad.
even though i know some AT(which kown taught me:)) I don't use them, not because I don't want to but because the situation never occurs or it does and I just forget:confused:
I think I need these Techs to be Drilled into me so I would like to play pits and maybe someone can show me how to use ART because I can't get it to work
my BC is:4210-5438-7966
I have Aim and msn
also I recently got kinda ***** by a falco's **** chain grab but I looped an arrow and it hit him yay!:p

kown

Smash Lord
falcos are just annoying. they sit there and shoot lasers at you. just make sure to punish them when they are going for the grab and dont roll too much. cuz they will grab you out of that.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
hey random Ill play you
5412-9830-4784
im not pro like kown or kupo..but i am pretty good on wifi standards if i do say so myself =)

Contact me through friendfinder if you can
smashboards.com/ff/

kown

Smash Lord
hey random Ill play you
5412-9830-4784
im not pro like kown or kupo..but i am pretty good on wifi standards if i do say so myself =)

Contact me through friendfinder if you can
smashboards.com/ff/
thnxs. im sure your both getting better.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Pro? What does it take to be pro pit? I never understood when you were pro or not? Do you just gotta win a tourney or 2 or just beat all your group of friends?

Kmaru

Smash Cadet
Well i cant say anything about me being pro but ever since i started playin pit i could actually beat my brother(JUST NOT HIS SNAKE)My brother is seriously the best in Baytown and thats probably why im so good.I think kupo15 pretty good(better than me)

kown

Smash Lord
to be a pro bit do something helkpful on the forums!. id consider kupo to be "pro" because hes invented half the stuff i do XD.
heh i bet Kupo would be the best pit palyer if he didnt share his knowledge with everyone. heh hes prolly still hiding stuff lmao.

Rogue: heh theres so many different aspects to the word "pro".
and i guess according to cjsharks definition i helped randomwun so thats prolly y he used the term and hes seen me play b4 also.

Randomwun

Smash Rookie
does anyone here know how to superglide or wateva it is called ?
also anyone wanna play play me pit vs pit ?

Top Bottom