• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

California and other west coast players

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
ill p2p anyone..just IM me wen im free and u better get rdy to feel the DAMAGE! SHUN

Yeepride987

Smash Rookie
Hey "Tiger uppercut" my aim is my forum s/n: Yeepride987, I plan on visiting Berkeley area soon, show me some "l33t s@ws3" so i can learn to "PWN @ll" as you would say. I'm dying to get some drunken smash on to get all this Finals stress off. Joel your always welcome to join too

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
wnt be in berk for a while...just in the bay. Ill play anyone anytime!!! and i roll deep with a crew that is l33tsauce

zTrigger

Smash Rookie
aim me on oluckyasian24

i live near UCI, or newport beach. also sometimes ill be in san jose up norcal. whoever is near me socal or norcal hit me up to game.

some guy name Ross came by my pad in UCI and we played for a couple of hours. Im down to play longer but my beezies was gettin bored. ask him how it was, im a good host and down to play anyone whenever LEET

Top Bottom