• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

California and other west coast players

ismokeherbz

Smash Journeyman
How many of you live in california or on the west coast?

Get at me if you want to play some low-delay p2p or if your close enough maybe we can play console :D

NixxxoN

Smash Master
1 frame delay? ****, i play some people p2p within 10-15 kms distance and i get 3 frames D:

D

Deleted member

You and me would get along

if u in la area lets play sometime

or p2p at

aim: hailikefood

Yeepride987

Smash Rookie
who da ***?! u think ur tight? fremont huh? r u even good ?
LOL i figured in cali you would know the term "smoke you out" meant, as in smoke some bud. No, im not good im just a representative for my friends at the UC's. You can figure that out throughout my UC64 post considering im literally trying to promote pros to help dedicated players at colleges'. Dont get me wrong though I want to get better I think that was the idea lol hence, "free beer, buy you lunch..." Im new to this community haha chill but hey ill still play you, wanna meet up? Dec 18 is when i fin up finals AIM me anytime after that

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
i go visits UC alot...which one are u talking about..i play alot in berk. Other then that im pretty l33tsauce imbahax..im done on the 12th. go play me...fre is 20 min so tahts ez..i have hella boys that play and are all fairly good

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
i go visits UC alot...which one are u talking about..i play alot in berk. Other then that im pretty l33tsauce imbahax..im done on the 12th. go play me...fre is 20 min so tahts ez..i have hella boys that play and are all fairly good
ahah geek didn't know he got invited to smoke some herb ahahah gg

malva00

Smash Master
i've never smoked before or really been around people who smoke or never really heard that before

but i knew it had to mean that when i read it

Skrlx

Smash Champion
OFF TOPIC:

but this is some kind of fad..

20+ year olds
college (plays smash in their dorm)
they smoke weed (ismokeherbz,smoke2jointz etc) >__>
CALIFORNIA

joeplicate

Smash Master
man this is too good

I suck but I got my controller, and I've been playing a lot
wanna get better, etc

also I have a GREAT internet connection hahaha, got 1 frame with ismokeherbz I think
aim me POOPxCHUTE

NixxxoN

Smash Master
OFF TOPIC:

but this is some kind of fad..

20+ year olds
college (plays smash in their dorm)
they smoke weed (ismokeherbz,smoke2jointz etc) >__>
CALIFORNIA
I know several ones with this profile only in my town (exchange California with Catalonia)

Top Bottom