• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cal State Uni East Bay (CSUEB)

YourTooSlow

Smash Apprentice
I just transfered here, anyone wanna organize something? I see alotta SJSU and SFSU activity, but none here.

Anyways, just testin the waters.

The Game II

Smash Champion
*old man voice* When I went there, it was called Cal State Hayward.

Anyway, is there any room to even do anything? The lounge is packed 24/7, at least when I was there.

What's your major?

--GCII

YourTooSlow

Smash Apprentice
im a nursing major and got accepted to their program, i started this fall.

im not sure about where to exactly set up, im sure theres a way, i just want to see if its even worth it. san jose state seems to get most smashers haha.

YourTooSlow

Smash Apprentice
whats the knights of east bay? is that a group of people? a club? an event? need moar info.

whatever it is, i'd love to. you see, i am proficient in the short hop and clever, in-game, **** talking, but thats about it.

i may not sound good, but i main snorlax--who is God tier. everything pretty much balances itself out.

YourTooSlow

Smash Apprentice
im too lazy to remake, i gots my sig and sweet avatar all done up 1337 style.

heres the story.

told the ol dragon to make me a swf account, she said *giggle* "otay!" I told her to make it You'reTooSlow, and this is the result.

should i have let the ol ball-n-chain make my sn? probably not
do i regret it? yes
am i mexican? si
do i theorize quantum mechanics? perhaps

lets not get offensive here, remember, your only a san mateo bridge away from a dropkick to the eyeball. for 4 dollars, i just might. =)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
That's the coolest response I have ever seen lol.

Come to San pablo and you can play with all the mexicans. (I was going to put something like "you can imagine" at the end of this, but I think it is funnier like that lol)

BattlePenguin

Smash Rookie
I go to CSUEB! Do you play melee or brawl? I dunno about any place to play at the campus but my house is like a 2 minute drive away.

YourTooSlow

Smash Apprentice
i play brawl mostly right now but would love to play either. havnt touched melee in over a year, but im sure its like riding a bikem ya never forget.

im on campus monday/tuesday/thursday 8-4

pockyD

Smash Legend
the thing is, if it was "yourtoslow", i could brush it off as an intentional joke

but this just looks accidental and brings pain to my brain

Top Bottom