• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cal Poly Pomona Smashfests.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
So last quarter, we only had like 2 or 3 successful smashfests... That was due to schedule conflicts... But a new quarter has started, and looks like Friday's are good for us Pomona people. So we're still planning, but how does Friday's sound for who ever is interested..? Probably a biweekly thing or something.

Cal Poly's Address:
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, California 91768

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
naw cuh, i would never MONEY MATCH you with my marth, wtf

what's the address? and liek can the bus get me there?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I'm currently Cubeless right now, and don't want to bring my wii.. hehe, But this weekend, both me and Paul going home, and we're both bringing our Cube's. So probably not this friday, but possibly next.

You CAN take the bus to Cal Poly, there's a bus stop in Cal Poly... I just don't know which one or anything, I don't know public transportation =/

3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, California 91768

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Well, we're still planning, most likely have one next Friday. I don't want to be at school when I don't have to be. So up to the other Pomona people if they want to have Smashfests on Saturdays.

Top Bottom