• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C-Stick Troubles!

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
I keep reading about how awesome the c-stick is for arials and for right after wavedashes but for some reason or other my c-stick is very screwy!

It never attacks in the direction I choose, it's very random, and half the time it like super zooms in on my character and gets stuck like that for 20seconds-ish!! I have no idea why it's so ********, and it's this way on all 3 of my controllers!! is there some setting that I missed? a trophy I need to get? omgosh what could it be! :(

It's sillyness is really limiting my doc's game in terms of edge-guarding & wavedash countering :(

Help Please?

pdk

Smash Lord
i like how he writes his posts like they're on a giant bulletin board or something

Banks

Smash Hero
yea um wow. this is probly fake. i really hope it is, but if not then buy a new controller and stop typing in green like a gamefaqs runaway.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
i dont think he is kidding... kind of sad really... seing how he has been on the boards for a year now... but that gives me the idea that he is kidding.

idk. just please stop spamming the boards with this crap. please.

Banks

Smash Hero
at least he decorated his noobiness with green bold color. too good. but sometimes my cstick doesnt work, at which point i unplug and replug in the controller. try that chum.

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
Well, I can't say how overwhelmed I am by how warm all your replies were. No really they were sweet.

Yes I am serious. Thanks for clearing that 1p-vs mode thing up. Back in the day when I first started playing my friends and I agreed that the c-stick was for noobs who couldn't handle smashing w/ the analog stick. But that was a long time ago and now I see how useful it actually is.

Top Bottom