• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C-stick or joy stick

im2emo4myshrt

Smash Apprentice
For your aerials as jiggly puff do you guys use c-stick or joy stick. I usally us my joy stick wen I jump from the ground for a double bair/fair and use my c-stick for the second, and I use my c-stick for short hops and stuff, but i don't really know whats the best.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
agreed. I have preferance but it just seems like the easiest way for me.
use the joystick to jump, short or full since its Jiggs I like the full and Cstick for the attacks, oh and Z button in the air for the Nair.

I have friends that can play Jiggs a little and they use the Claw method which seems weird but if you get used to it it is beautiful.

Sliq

Smash Master
The c-stick is the only real way to do a retreating aerial, as you have to hold one direction to move that way, and then c-stick the other to cover your backside. Otherwise you'd stop retreating to do your aerial, and thusly get punished.

Sir Jigsbee

Smash Cadet
I personally believe that it is best to use the C-stick, because using the joystick can slightly affect Jigglypuff's DI, which goes incredibly far and thus can slightly mess up the whole Wall - of - Pain. Also it's easier to reach with you thumb

Top Bottom