• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C stick not working on tilt

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
For some reason when I set my c stick to tilt it doesnt always work. Alot of times Im just pressing it over and over, and the character just stands there. Nothings wrong with the controller itself, Im kinda confused why this only happens on set on tilt. Has anyone else gone through this?

Nah

Smash Champion
Yeah sometimes it feels to me like doing tilts (and sometimes aerials) with the stick is rather unresponsive. Wouldn't be surprised if it's an issue with the game itself.

It's also likely not a controller type problem either since I assume that you're using a Gamecube controller, while I'm using a Switch pro controller

Last edited:

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sometimes it feels to me like doing tilts (and sometimes aerials) with the stick is rather unresponsive. Wouldn't be surprised if it's an issue with the game itself.

It's also likely not a controller type problem either since I assume that you're using a Gamecube controller, while I'm using a Switch pro controller
Yeah I wonder if high sensatity setting has anything to do with it.

Top Bottom