• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.I.P Presents N.F.B II~ SSBB Tourney~ Watertown CT~ June 21st!!!

theEffinBear

Smash Apprentice
I saw this a few days ago and am planning to be there. I may be up for carpooling, though it depends on people's schedules, as I will probably need to duck out early (like 7ish).

/RtEB

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Dr.- WE NEED TVS haha. It would be great but it's your call.

Cort-Cool. Thank you for tv/wii

almightymarth- it's 686 Main St. Watertown CT and I believe the zip is 06795 if you need that as well.

I've been advertising this on myspace a bit as well and I know that a lot of kids around the area play smash so I think the turnout is gonna be good. Once again any tv's/wii's anyone can bring would be awesome.

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Is singles or doubles first?
Do you guys till need T.V.'s I can bring 1 maybe 2 tvs (small and medium sized) and 1 wii there if you need em badly

Snork

Smash Rookie
So I haven't been to a tourney since Brawl came out. What is the protocol for using alternate control settings? Am I not going to be able to use mine? Am I going to have to play on the same Wii every time if I do? Is that dependent on how small the tourney is?

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
i had fun and snuck in a few close wins on a few good players =D

but did horribly i the tourney itself... see, i used the name J4K3 because my name is jake but J4K3 is like jake with numbers.

sorry for annoying everyone bt spamming bannanas ;]

DCUP

Smash Rookie
I'm a forum newb.
Well, I've used a kajillion forums, but I'm a SMASHBOARDS newb. :3

But I've been the girl at the last two NFBs running the laptop.

(:

You guys were awesome today. ;D

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'm sure they'll be posted soon. The site was down like all last night, so that's probably why they haven't been posted yet.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Mike Gale made his glorious comeback... and got owned.
Which is prolly my fault cuz he trainz with me and i suk i get beat by kirbs

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I'm upset I couldn't make this. Been too long since I've seen some of you guys... even though it's really only been a month. Hope a lot of you can make it to RGIII in July. :"D

1.) OBM
2.) Cort
3.) OWM

Is this correct?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Sorry to everyone who attended that I was being a jerk...I was simply not in the mood to play the game and it was reflected in my performance, attitude, and hatred for Brawl. (Headache johns)

That being said though, I've decided to dedicate more time to develop in Melee. I made the mistake of never giving it enough time and I want to experience the true fun of Melee. If I play Brawl its just going to be for fun and im going to main Shiek....shes soooo fun. ***** is a ninja!

Sir James

The Doctor
Looks like no one was in the mood to play Brawl. I should have skipped the wedding and kicked everyone's ***! hahaha

I've actually started to play Melee again as well. Someone should get some Melee friendlies going ASAP

DCUP

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure it was OBM in first, Cort in second, and this kid 2ndchance or something in 3rd. He was like thirteen and he was pretty beast. o_o;

DCUP

Smash Rookie
I've never seen him play. I heard M-D and Vulcan talking about how he sucked playing Brawl on WiFi when they faced him a while ago, but he plowed through the tourney.

I was **** impressed.

DCUP

Smash Rookie
Moon-Doggie was definitely 5th, yeah.
And, yeah, I wanna say you're right about Kevin, too.

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. I was hopeing Beast would be there so we could do teams.
Aids-Snake
SolidJake-Snake
Cort-Snake(And DDD infinites :( lol)

First three people I played. So many snakes.

Top Bottom