• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C-buttons on PC adapter

Squash

Smash Rookie
Anyone else having trouble using C-buttons with n64-pc controller adapter? If anyone knows how to get them to work that would be fantastic.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Anyone else having trouble using C-buttons with n64-pc controller adapter? If anyone knows how to get them to work that would be fantastic.
is it a problem short hopping, or what is the actual problem

what adapter did you buy

TANK64

Smash Lord
I had the same problem.
It worked after sheer sent me a certain plugin to use.
PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

Dan$inyi

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you have to use a different controller plugin.
You can use N-Rage

Squash

Smash Rookie
ok well it works offline but when i play online it doesnt work... any suggestions?

AndersonSilva

Smash Rookie
The C buttons dont work online or the whole controller? I have the same adapter and had the same question, if you turn off raw data/memory pack on the nrage controller plugin it will let you play online. If that's not the problem then I dunno.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, I'm having the same problem- Vista, same adapter, C-buttons not working. I tried downloading NRage's plugin, but that's not working either. bleh. I had NRage_DInput8.dll, that wasn't working, so I tried to switch to NRage_DInput8_V2.dll. same deal. If anyone has advice/ a more appropriate plugin, I'd appreciate it. can you link to plugins, or is that not allowed? my email's battlecow777@aol.com.

On a perhaps unrelated note- my controller isn't working properly even disregarding the C buttons. I can't run, smash attack, or even jump; it's as if I could only tilt the joystick a certain amount, no matter how hard I pressed it. I've tried messing with the dead zone, but that doesn't help much- no matter how low or high I set it, the problem remains.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Edit: all my problems are pretty muchly fixed. I had the plugin, but I forgot to set it in the settings. Smart guy, that battlecow.

Top Bottom