• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By the Goddess!

R

Rockin

Metroid Man - You can’t blame them. Nintendo has the habbit of sucker-punching gamers. I mean, look at ‘Zelda: Wind Waker.’ everyone was really ‘WTF!?!?’ with the game lol

But you’re right, they should relax

Kirby Kid - I agree. I better see a new character THAT ISN’T ****ING MARTH OR ANY OTHER FIRE ELMBLEM CHARACTER (Unless it’s a girl…>>)

H

homelessvagrant

As long as we get a update tomorrow I don’t care what it is. Unless of course it’s a “you must recover”. Then it would be lame.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Rockin: I looked up a gamefaqs guide, there’s aparently 18 of them.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Mr fn Le0n:
Tommorow is not Meta-Knight; his update will be some time next week!

E

EvilToad01

I don’t care what Yoshi’s final smash is, as long as when he activates it he says, “whoooooa!” like when he got invincibility in Yoshi’s Story.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Why did they show his final smash before the rest of his special moves?

E

EdwardGordon

1. That isn’t Bowser, that’s a puff of smoke from…. well… well from the background or something. Trust me.
2. Patience. If peach doesn’t come tomorrow, then something you won’t expect comes tomorrow. And we all love when something unexpected happens.
3. Pit’s final smash is probably a lot more complicated and stronger than it looks. I mean, well honestly its called a “final” smash and thus should have the ability to KO opponents.
4. I like Potato’s comment at 1:47pm. Very clever of you.
5. Does anyone find it pecular that of the 17 characters that have been shown in Smash Brawl, that Sakurai hasn’t shown one of the four original secret characters from Smash 64? (Luigi, Cpt. Falcon, Ness and Jigglypuff) Just an observation.
6. How’s this for a new female character? Ashely & Red from Wario Ware?

A

Animal 214

hahha all u annoying who wanted peaches update 2day were wrong so suck it

E

EvilToad01

Some Earthbound (”Mother” in Japan) character I guess.

So this elevates the likelihood of the return Ness, although the high possibility of Lucas from Mother 3 replacing him makes this hardly a confirmation of any kind, other than a definite Earthbound presence in Brawl of course.

E

EdwardGordon

Now we get to look forward to a rush of
“Ness = tomorrow” or “Lucas = tomorrow” all next week.

Let’s drop the next day predictions, and come up with some actual comment topics please.
Not that I mind, but I know that other people do. Obviously (looking at above page).

S

speed demon fox_

i dont think anybody commentted about this but who is that in the last picture.(its not zelda)
looks like a secret character in smash(woman character)

E

EvilToad01

Nobody commented on it because we all saw that screenshot when it was posted with Subspace Emissary. It appears to be Palutena in a cut scene.

S

speed demon fox_

the item on the last update is lame i can already reflect things with mario,zelda,zelda-kirby,and espcially fox and falco.
but i guess its alright giving the non reflecting characters to reflect projectiles.(unless u are an annoying level 9 CPU)
But its not fair to have characters to be able to just some how reflect stuff now (it makes fox less supeior now)

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
yeah, Franklin Badge might be pretty overpowering since it’s an auto-reflect.
Maybe they’ll even it out with plenty more rediculous items.

Or maybe the appearance of them will just be extremely low. That’s my bet.

H

homelessvagrant

it only reflects projectiles though, how is that overpowering.

S

speed demon fox_

well if you used samus’s charge shot.
off topic do you think there will be a new and improved Mewtwo

H

homelessvagrant

I personally believe so. If he does come back, his B attacks should have better range and he should be heavier. Confusion should make items convert to his.

C

chaos-kirby

how many kirbys are there posting?

kibykirbykirby
kirby kid and me chaos-kirby lol

K

killertomatog

back to pit, i was always pretty sure there would be atleast 1 final smash that involved an army…

S

Suicide-4-life

they look like ******** ******* with wings. THIS by far is the WORST FS so far

S

Suicide-4-life

im my opinion, what would have been a cool FS is if pit flew off the top of the screen and shot down like-a million arrow that glow. then after each one hit the ground they would make a supernova of light. then after that the characters that came in contact with the light would have new random controls(like a=b and ^=>; gamecube controls) Now THAT would be awsome

Sorry for the double post

K

Kinnikuman

btw I didn’t want peach’s update (I could care less about Peach) I just thought it would be this day.

H

homelessvagrant

an update is an update, who cares what it is as long as we find out something new.

U

UndrDog

Learn to Powershield n00bs!

lol Anyway this was a tad depressing as it was the last one for the week. However it does open the way for more crazy Earthbound stuff.

(Sigh, I hope powershielding is back for Brawl.)

H

homelessvagrant

powershields are lame, I still haven’t got the diskun trophy because the game won’t give me the bonus powershielder. I freakin powershielded over 10 times one minute in a game. I do know what they are so no one has to give me a lecture.

Top Bottom