• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buying N64 Controller W/ Good Joystick

Bassic

Smash Apprentice
I don't post on these boards nearly enough but I wanted to make a separate thread for this.

If anyone here is going to attend Xanadu's monthly on Saturday, September 19th, I was hoping I could buy an N64 controller off of someone who may be going. I know the last time I went, which was right before Super Smash Con, Clubbadubba said he bought his controller off of one of the guys that was at Xanadu (again, the Xanadu tourney with boom, tacos and revan). I spoke with that guy (his name escapes me) but unfortunately he didn't have any controllers for sale at the time. Clubba's joystick was almost flawless and the joystick I use right now is... relatively beat up.

Anyway, if anyone has good joysticks/controllers for sale I'm 100% interested in buying them at Xanadu on Saturday. I just got a full-time 9-5 job (finally) and am looking to get hooked up with a strong controller for the tournament. Name your price (don't go crazy) and PM if you're attending this event and can get me a good joystick/controller.

Thanks.

Top Bottom