• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Button mashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synt4x

Smash Rookie
What this is I don't even...

On button mashing: Brawl is dramatically less friendly to button-mashers than most other fighting games, largely due to the much greater mobility of characters, as well as the ability to roll-dodge. Button-mashing will get you pwned.

Hairbrother

Smash Cadet
yeah, i see this every time my nephew tries to play against me. In fact I make him use his own controller, so that mine don't get damaged from his smashing the buttons.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
it's not like Mortal Kombat where your moves almost always have a good shot of hitting the oponent.... there's a lot more dead space to the arena, and a whole lot more going on with the game then just fighting, what with platforms, pletniful projectiles, move decay, items and edges to fall of.... button mashing just tends to fail misreably....

omni always told me that, if we were all limited to only one aspect of the controller, the one with the control stick would always win

Amarkov

Smash Apprentice
It's funny how some people try to play meta knight by flying around mashing the A button randomly. It actually does work against people who can't play.

Vro

Smash Lord
What this is I don't even...

On button mashing: Brawl is dramatically less friendly to button-mashers than most other fighting games, largely due to the much greater mobility of characters, as well as the ability to roll-dodge. Button-mashing will get you pwned.
Great mobility of characters... lawl.

Out of the Smash Series, Brawl is button-mashing friendliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom