• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burn Fire week 2 Wiiu online SSB4 July 24th, 2015 Friday

CalebGamer14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CalebGamer14
I will be holding a online SSB4 for Wii U tournament called Burn Fire on July 24th at 2 pm est.This is going to be the second Burn Fire so sign up it will be fun.

Can u pls read all of the post that would be great. ;)

There is no prize :(

You will need to have a Twitch account for the the tournament.So if you don't have one pls make one or it will not be possible to contact you.

The Chat is my Twitch
http://www.twitch.tv/calebgamer14

Signup here:
http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/hFEekwN1kU

If you can't click the links just copy and paste them to your search bar.

Rules:

2 stock, 6 minutes

Miis are ok but no equipment.You can use miis that are customized when customs or off.

If your opponent does not show up,
wait 10 minutes, and then record the match as your win.

All matches must be completed within 50 minutes.

If time runs out, the player with the most stocks wins. If the stocks are tied, the win is decided by the lowest percentage.

David's Stupid Rule is in effect. (You cannot counter-pick a stage you previously won on in the set.)

Customs can be used if you and your opponent agree to it.No equipment at all.Using equipment will get you disqualified.

The Gentlemen's Rule is in effect. (Any stage may be chosen if both players agree to it.)

Stage striking goes in this order during the first match: 1-2-1, with the lower seeded player choosing first. These will be only starter stages. After the first match, whoever won may ban 2 stages or none at all. Then the loser may pick a stage that is not banned. These will be any counter-pick stages.

Starter Stages

Battlefield

Final Destination and Omega stages

Lylat Cruise

Smashville

Town and City

CounterPicks

Duck Hunt

Delfino Plaza

Halberd

Castle Siege

Dreamland

Kong Jungle

Last edited:

ThirdDay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
toastyost
3DS FC
1934-1050-5329
I might join, I'll have to see if I'm available at that time but I hope I can join! It sounds fun.

ATATA

Smash Rookie
NNID
BeeperBopper
Switch FC
5724-5551-5318
Hey Caleb, I'll be in the tournament! Seems really fun!

CalebGamer14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CalebGamer14
I will be holding a online SSB4 for Wii U tournament called Burn Fire on July 24th at 2 pm est.This is going to be the second Burn Fire so sign up it will be fun.

Pls read the rules.

You will need to have a Twitch account for the the tournament.So if you don't have one pls make one or it will not be possible to contact you.

The Chat is my Twitch
http://www.twitch.tv/calebgamer14

Signup here:
http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/hFEekwN1kU

If you can't click the links just copy and paste them to your search bar.

Rules:

2 stock, 6 minutes

Miis are ok but no equipment.You can use miis that are customized when customs or off.

If your opponent does not show up,
wait 10 minutes, and then record the match as your win.

All matches must be completed within 50 minutes.

If time runs out, the player with the most stocks wins. If the stocks are tied, the win is decided by the lowest percentage.

David's Stupid Rule is in effect. (You cannot counter-pick a stage you previously won on in the set.)

Customs can be used if you and your opponent agree to it.No equipment at all.Using equipment will get you disqualified.

The Gentlemen's Rule is in effect. (Any stage may be chosen if both players agree to it.)

Stage striking goes in this order during the first match: 1-2-1, with the lower seeded player choosing first. These will be only starter stages. After the first match, whoever won may ban 2 stages or none at all. Then the loser may pick a stage that is not banned. These will be any
How much is the eshop card?
the prize is canceled it will not work in the US or UK

ThirdDay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
toastyost
3DS FC
1934-1050-5329
It looks like I have some last-minute plans and can't make it to this one. Sorry! I'll join in the next tournament! :)

Top Bottom