• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bunch question on gamecube contollers smash 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Bond

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3110-9475-7122
so ive been playing smash on the 3ds(no wii u) recently started going to touranments but iam using an orginal gamecube controller (i can feel the wear) but i want to invest in a new one i saw theres a couple types. i like my joy sticks to be tight so i dont smash attck when iam barly pressing forward etc. should i just buy a new og gamecube controller, also saw they had gamecube controllers but with the smash logo insted any differnce between those 2? (i dont like the way the pro controllers feel) personally i would like the link hori pad anyone know anything about how the hori's are made, ive yet to see one in the few touranments i been in. lastly if anyone knows a goodsite with good custom link controllers that are well made( i know itll cost me) thanks for any feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom