• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Bulldog Smash! NO ENTRY FEE!!!

Bulldog Smash! NO ENTRY FEE!!!
Posted by toastonfir3
Pamunkey Regional Library
Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

toastonfir3

Smash Rookie
This just an event to try to gauge the scene around the local area.

However, feel free to come even if you are not from goochland and just love smash 4.

If this is successful I am hoping to turn this into a bi-weekly or even a weekly if there is enough demand.

There is NO entry fee for the event!!

Signups for the singles tournament will start at 2:30pm and the tournament will start around 3:00pm-3:30pm.

There will be a recording station and possibly a stream.

I am also hoping to have some sort of fun/wacky tournament after the main event. Such as, a random character tournament, 3v3, crew battles, or an amiibo tournament.

I will have a few extra controllers for anyone that needs one. But please bring your own if you can.

Smash 4 only.

Main Event

Singles Tournament

8 or less entries

Will be a round robin tournament

9 or more entries

Will be a double elimination tournament

Starter Stages

• Final Destination (omega stages)

• Battlefield

• Smashville

• Town and City

• Lylat Cruise
Counterpick Stages

• Duck Hunt

• Dreamland 64
Dave’s Stupid Rule will be in effect.

Stage bans are the usual 1-2-1 format.

There are plenty of places for food just down the street like, Courthouse, Hardees, Subway, Food Lion, Chef Lee, and more.

The address for event is listed below. It is the Pamunkey Regional Library in Goochland.

Please use the door to the very right of the building when you show up.

3075 River Rd W, Goochland, VA 23063

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime at tylermcneer@gmail.com.

See you November 19th.

Randy Martin

Smash Rookie
I may not be able to make it on 19th, got exam prep and music practice, could possibly make it late tho
-cam

Top Bottom