• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bugs and BS

SadisticPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
L4D4ever1718
3DS FC
0748-4043-7867
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I just had to let this out.

So... this happened. :glare:

I'm quite outraged to be honest (guess its only natural). It was ten minutes last time I checked.

And while we're on the bug topic...

...When there clearly was one a few hours ago.

Can I somehow report this problem to Nintendo? If so, I'd appreaciate any help.

Enough of my little rant, what bugs have you guys painfully endured?

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
How does something like this even happen... WTF. I don't know how to contact Nintendo, but I hope I don't get this error. I won't be playing online for a while until this is fixed.

Smashboards should report this on the front page, urging users to stay away from online or be careful online until this is fixed.

Last edited:

SadisticPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
L4D4ever1718
3DS FC
0748-4043-7867
How, exactly, or what were you doing to get this lifetime long ban?
Last night I was playing in For Fun and I had to quit early because I had to go out. When I got home I didn't play again until this morning, and thats when I found out about the 71 million minute ban and the Conquest error. I have no idea what went wrong, I was just playing how I normally do until I had to quit.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Top Bottom