• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bugged pokestadium for falcon?

Luma

Smash Lord
i only had this twice (well could be because i dont play falcon and i dont play that much against ppl who play him ^^) but well here is the deal:

falcon tried to recover in the stage

i was haning on the egde

he was able to get on the stage, but not really on the stage because he fall off right when he was on it, more like he would wavelanding back or something, actually there was no chance to get on the stage for him because it was too far, i only knew he was on the stage because we was able to perform another up+b

how is this possilbe? bugged pokestadium egdes?

Luma

Smash Lord
ok

i was on the egde

he tried to recover with an up + b

but instead of just going down he had that bugged egdehit so he was able to do another up b but he was never really on the stage

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Go on fourside and to the left of the tower in the middle there is a ledge you can grab onto. If you try to get up with normal methods (not ledgehopping)Falcon will slide right off. Happens in PS with the Rock stage to the left and on at the top of the rock.

Top Bottom