• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buckcherry Anyone?

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
You have to admit that the state of music today sucks. Rap and hip hop dominate the charts, and the closet thing to "rock" is emo **** like Fall Out Boy and MCR. But for good ol' fashioned, fun dumb rock n' roll, you have to check out this band Buckcherry. There like a modern Guns N' Roses, with awesome guitar sounds and a decent singer. There music is kinda repetitive though, after awhile you want say to yourself "Didnt I just hear that song?" But there latest CD, 15, is chock full of good songs from "Everything" "Next 2 You" and "Crazy *****" as the strong rockers, and a decent power ballad in "Sorry."

Definetly a cool band, and if you like Rock, you should definetly check out this band. Any other fans?

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
You have to admit that the state of music today sucks. Rap and hip hop dominate the charts, and the closet thing to "rock" is emo **** like Fall Out Boy and MCR. But for good ol' fashioned, fun dumb rock n' roll, you have to check out this band Buckcherry. There like a modern Guns N' Roses, with awesome guitar sounds and a decent singer. There music is kinda repetitive though, after awhile you want say to yourself "Didnt I just hear that song?" But there latest CD, 15, is chock full of good songs from "Everything" "Next 2 You" and "Crazy *****" as the strong rockers, and a decent power ballad in "Sorry."

Definetly a cool band, and if you like Rock, you should definetly check out this band. Any other fans?
Repetitive? So they're like Green Day:laugh:

But seriously, I'll give them a try. Gun N' Roses is one of my favorite bands.

I do agree with you. The state of music right now is terrible.

Top Bottom