• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buck Bumble.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Aight then let me start, by introducing this topic.
This is basically for those people like me who had an N64 and almost loads of games with their star characters, People often forget how many characters nintendo have actually had in its history, so today im bringing forward the character Buck Bumble.
He starred in his own game forthe N64 and it was preety awesome, Bees with machine guns and rocket launchers, i mean pretty deadly huh?
So Before everyone says oh i want him in brawl or her. Remember the long line of games nintendo has once had and i would just like to bring awareness to One at the moment.
For brawl or not for brawl its not me too decide, I actually couldnt care if he made it in or not, Just remember characters from the nintendo timeline.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGNMVJP_bNU&feature=related thats the games theme song.

Nintendo was Established many years before i was born so i cant imagine how many characters were created.
Nintendo as unpunctual as it may seem with delays and such are masterminds.
Would you like him in brawl?

Wolf2280

Smash Rookie
Buck Bumble was a good game on N64 loved playing multi player with my mates but I dont think he would really fit in brawl but then again i guess he would make a very unique moveset...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Yh i know it was just to refresh memories about nintendo's characters of the past.
I didnt say i was for him for brawl neither did i say i was against him.

Top Bottom