• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Brutalo Brawl...

Paswalt

Smash Rookie
Pls anyone help me.... i only could kill 3 off these little.... i'm sry. I'm so angry right now. Pls someone tell me a strategy. I used Kirby for my 3 kill Record. I think I will destroy something soon... help me...

Last edited:

Wasserwipf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wasserwipf
3DS FC
2809-9876-8323
use Wario, get on the edge. from there, jump up, land close to the edge, grab one, and throw them backwards (as fast as possible). then follow up with an aerial (but try not to get footstooled by him). He should die, since he can't grab the edge. grab the edge yourself and repeat. It takes some time to get used to it, but even i managed to get 10 kills like this, and i really don't like Wario...

Why use Wario? first off, the grab is usually safe. The will not attack you too fast, so the grab should always be possible. Second, Warios B-Throw knocks enemies around away, making it really safe.

Paswalt

Smash Rookie
Any better option? I only need 4. I suck with Wario

Last edited:

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Ness, jump off the stage, make sure they're all by the ledge, PKT2 towards them, repeat. Don't need skill to do that.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
What I did is using Kirby. Camp near the edge, jump 2 times at most (otherwise you'll getting hit or have not enough jumps to get back), inhale & exhale (by shooting them with L) under the platform. Then quickly fly away from the platform, so that he doesn't jump on you (and pushes you down). Back to the ledge with your remaining ,,jumps" or up-b. Never stay too long

Top Bottom