• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRSTM problems

Teach-JM

Smash Rookie
hello there ! I`m new here and I`m facing some problems with my brstm songs in project m 3.6 ( I run it on dolphin).
I wanted to put my own songs in the game but they never appear in project M , for example when i use Brawl song Manager to replace an actual song ( For example in Final Destination , the giga bowser song) I replace it , convert it and change the name . but when I go to my music and look for the actual song , anything has changed it`s still the ``Giga Bowser`` song..
I don`t know if it`s a location issue ( the strm file is located this way : User-»*Name of the user*-»Documents-»Dolphin Emulator-»projectm-»pf-»sound-»strm)
is that a location issue or I`m I doing it wrong ? I really need some help with that
Have a nice day everyone ! ( Ps : please excuse me if my english isn`t correct , that`s not my first language )

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
That's not how you're supposed to replace files. Put it in the audio directory where all the other music from the game is. If you're using an ISO, you'll have to replace the files using Wiiscrubber.

Teach-JM

Smash Rookie
That's not how you're supposed to replace files. Put it in the audio directory where all the other music from the game is. If you're using an ISO, you'll have to replace the files using Wiiscrubber.
Oh Okay ! Yeah , i`m using an iso ( I use the NTSC brawl then i run it with gecko OS )
here are some screens
but I`ll try with Wiiscrubber !
Edit : Okay so now that I replaced some brstm with wiiscrubber , project m doesn`t run , it say ``invalid read from to ....... PC = .......``
any suggestions ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom