• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Broward college central friendlies!

Tenkira

Smash Rookie
Heya everyone! I know there's a thread on this but the thing is I don't think the guy that was hosting that is hosting it anymore I never saw him on campus on the days he said he hosted in the cafeteria. SO ANYWAY, I host on broward college central campus on Tuesdays and Wednesdays! I host at building 5 room 112 from 10am-5pm on Tuesdays and 10am- whenever on Wednesdays! This is more practice for tournies but if we get a big outcome we can definitely do tournaments. Hope to see new people tomorrow! c:

Nieto

Smash Rookie
yo dood yeah that person you talked to about the man who host at cafeteria yeah that was me and yes I do we have gotten a couple of people who come talking about your thread talking about how we did do you still host in that room i would like to know

Tenkira

Smash Rookie
uh no, i was the guy that hosted at the cafeteria, don't try to take credit for the things i did man. Then i'm pretty sure you know we got banned from the cafe, and that room wasn't even a room for us, it was a class and we didn't know then returned to the cafe. You of all people should know who started the hosting nieto. and if you haven't guessed who this is by now then i'm ashamed of you mang. this was before i brought friendlies back

Nieto

Smash Rookie
hahaha dood hahahahaha im actually laughing thats so ****ing hilarious hahahaha dood im not trying to take anything and if i was i apologize hahaha dood im reffering to smash 4 i was the one who did it for smash 4 i brought my tv i put my wii u on there tvs hahaha if you reffering to anything other than smash 4 go ahead and take credit thats fine hahahahah thats sooo godlike your funny but yeah @ Akavirri Akavirri you can come tommarow will also be there

Nieto

Smash Rookie
i play all of those that you mentioned but i love smash 4 the most and tommaorw we will be playing that at the cafeteria

Phil Time

Smash Cadet
Is this still going on? Every time I visit the central campus of Broward College, students there tell me that the school shut down the events in the cafeteria. I've never seen anyone in Room 112 either.

Nieto

Smash Rookie
okay so we have a official club that has started every friday in central campus building 6 rm 229 starts at 9am and ends around 2pm possibly 3pm if you wanna come its a learning experience if you wanna know more info and meet me go on wensdays to bc central campus between 9am-6pm and look for me just shout manny or emmanuel or ask for me in the bc central campus cafe youll see me

Phil Time

Smash Cadet
okay so we have a official club that has started every friday in central campus building 6 rm 229 starts at 9am and ends around 2pm possibly 3pm if you wanna come its a learning experience if you wanna know more info and meet me go on wensdays to bc central campus between 9am-6pm and look for me just shout manny or emmanuel or ask for me in the bc central campus cafe youll see me
I'm glad that all of you managed to find a way around the absurd policies of Broward College.

I'll try to come this Friday but it's unlikely. Usually, I work on Fridays.

Nieto

Smash Rookie
Well yes it was hard but we did pull through but we have changed to a new club room anyway which whoever was looking it has now become building 5 rm 107 we got kicked out of other one but this room is actually better so hah to them

MrSlay

Smash Rookie
Wow I didn't even know we had this at the college, im definitely joining in, so to clarify its Friday 9am to 2 or 3pm and its building 5 rm 107 correct?

Phil Time

Smash Cadet
Are all of you meeting next week (Friday, December 11, 2015)? I ask in case Broward College has a holiday break.

I don't think I'll be able to make it to Room 107 today but next week is very likely.

Phil Time

Smash Cadet
Manny, it looks like I'll be able to attend the meeting this Friday at 9 a.m. Are you going to be in Room 107 on January 15, 2016?

MrSlay

Smash Rookie
I kinda showed up late and nobody's at the room or cafeteria and I can't check my email from my phone so where are you guys

Phil Time

Smash Cadet
I kinda showed up late and nobody's at the room or cafeteria and I can't check my email from my phone so where are you guys
That's too bad. At the last minute, I was called to work so I decided that I need the currency more than I need the acquaintances. Perhaps everyone else in the club had something more important to do (such as work, school, sleeping, eating, or something else)?

Top Bottom