• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Broken Arms

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=5087]Broken Arms[/drupal]

Dear diary,

It was really hot today. I almost wore a sweater and I'm glad I didn't. I wore jeans though so I was still kind of warm.

Oh, diary. Why can't I open up to you? I'm writing down my thoughts, and I can't even write something down that has more depth than the average Facebook post! No diary, I'm not counting song lyrics. Those really are deep. There's no denying that. I mean there's nothing worse in the world than losing your soul-mate. Wallowing in darkness sucks too. If I make this diary based on a song lyric...hmm. Diary, what would I do without you?

So now I comeeeeee to youuuuuuuuuuuu,
with brokeeennnnnnnnnn armssssssss~

Yes. It speaks volumes. I remember when I broke my toes. No one believed me and I crawled 200 yards to the house on my stomach while my brother and mom laughed at me. Yeah...yeah. That's exactly what this song means. That Journey fellow must have broken his arms and no one believed him. They said, "Journey, you have got to be kidding me. Your arms aren't broken!" But he just kept on walking with his arms broken. I'm not sure where he broke them but I guess it would be painful to walk no matter where you broke them. I envision some really cool guy with long hair walking sideways, his face contorted in pain, like some kind of ******** crab.

I imagine as he gets to the hospital, he moans (behind gritted teeth), "Nothing to hide, believe what I sayyyyy~" to the kind lady at the desk. Sorry Journey, you're not fooling me today. Your "broken arms" can wait until after the Regional Youth Pie-Eating Champion gets rushed into the ER to get his stomach pumped. So I mean there's Journey, sitting amongst a mob of dying people. Got you. They're not dying, but the way they cough their phlegm onto the Victoria's Secret magazine really is kind of gross.

So then poor, poor Journey is allowed entry to the room all the way down the hall, past the bathrooms, two doors to the right. And he's all "so here I am...with broken arms." The nurse peers at him from above her glasses and says, "the doctor will be with you in a moment" and walks out. Journey waits 45 minutes before the doctor comes in, feels his obviously destroyed arms, and recommends he gets an X-ray. "Just to make sure."

Turns out his arms are broken. Journey can't even hold a spoon.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
i got shocked when you said 200 yards to the house on your stomach.
i cant imagine my arms broken just not a good felling of push-ups

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Dear Diary,

My keyboard isn't working.

Sincerely, Dark Horse.

Yeah, I'm going to hell for this

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If you broke your toes... why wouldn't you walk on your heels? Why go on your stomach like a freaking snake?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I may or may not have exaggerated that bit.

Top Bottom