• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRM #6

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the showing guys looking forward to next month. Everything from here on out will be run by Jwulf at the Chinese Inn. He lives and works in BR and won't be going anywhere anytime soon so this event will only get bigger and better for many years to come. Thanks again for the support guys and looking forward to the next big event.

Brawl Results(17)

1.Jnig:wario:($51)
2.Brawlman :sonic::marth:($25.50)
3. Facey :metaknight:($8.50)
4. Gunner :pikachu2:
5. BSP :mario:
5.Li-D :falco:
7.Sneak :falco:
7.Fancy :marth:
9.RJ
9.Alpha
9.Bks:diddy:
9.BSL :luigi::wario:
13.Jacob
13. Ethan
13. Blues
13. Shadow
17.17 :diddy:

Melee(8)

1.Taylor :luigi:($24)
2.Owl :foxmelee:($12)
3.Brizz :samusmelee:($4)
4.James :jigglypuffmelee:
5.Jake :marthmelee:
5.Trey
7.Jwulf :jigglypuffmelee:
7.Li-D :falcomelee:

N64(8)

1.Fancy :samus:($24)
2.Jwulf :jigglypuff64:($12)
3.17 :kirby64:($4)
4. Ethan :pikachu64:
5.Shadow :fox64:
5.Jacob :kirby64:
7.RJ :jigglypuff64:
7.James :jigglypuff64:

BSP

Smash Legend
Shoutouts in a bit, but I did not win any tourney matches with Luigi, so I should just have :mario2:

Gunner needs a :metaknight:

Jnig: congratulations on winning yet another tournament. You need to be dethroned before we have another lee Martin case. Gg from the MM too. I'm mad that I couldn't pull through, especially considering I had the lead last stock. Maybe next time, and maybe with a better character.

Brawlman1000: you just keep getting better. I need to step it up majorly: you e outplaced me two times in a row now. Good job and ggs from the friendlies. We'll MM next time.

Daniel: you know, if you actually practiced and consistently came to tournaments, you'd do even better. Keep on coming out and ggs. I'm not giving you a -4 MU next time though.

Gunner: nice to see you again, it has been a while. Ggs and don't feel bad about going MK vs me. Play to win, don't be a scrub. I'm the stupid one for staying Mario lol. Hope you can keep coming out.

BSP: once again, I've failed to be satisfied with my tournament performance, although I think I know why I feel "off" all the time. I blame wifi XD. I have to do inputs exttra early to compensate for lag, and when I do that offline, I end up missing my buffer window. So I need to slow down.

The character thing...I need to man up and do what it takes to win. I have TOO much experience to not get at least top 4 at our locals. Being a low tier hero is fun for a bit, but it's not worth it if I keep feeling like a zero afterwards, it's a shame. This is competition. If my favorite characters suck, I need to move on. I can do it in MKW, so theres no reason i cant do it in Brawl. I need to make a commitment to go high tier. I'm my biggest obstacle right now.

Li-d: you claim that you don't practice anymore, but I'm giving you tips anyway. I said it 50 times in person, but practice boost grab so you can CG Marth. Also, you can use charged USmash as a mixup when you do Gatling combo. Other than that, just keep playing and you'll be golden.

Oh, throw out reflector when the opponent is offstage more. It's a free 5%.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Don't mind me, just not being listed in the results or anything

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Don't mind me, just not being listed in the results or anything
Yeah, there should totally be four 9th place finishers, yet only 2 are shown...

Man, this tourney was rough. Hopefully I'll make it in time to help make/fix the bracket so top seeds and friends don't play each other early.

Shoutouts to BSP, Gunner, and Brawlman, who all brought me to last game in our sets, back to back to back. And a shout to Daniel, who should really keep coming to tournies, though I don't think he'll get an easy bracket next time around.

Had some good fun, glad I got to see some familiar faces and have good conversations. And of course, CHINESE FOOD OP

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I should have :marth: next to my name as well. Wouldn't have beat Li-D otherwise. Sick tourney, ggs and shoutouts to everyone who came!

D

Deleted member

i think thats dicey. but i could easily be wrong. also, i won with all luigi LOL

Top Bottom