• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bring Back the D-Smash!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
You know you want it. Cmon, don't be crazy Nintendo. It was Peach's best move. The D-Smash was the entire reason that I played as her, and now her D-Smash is worthless. We all know we want back the funtastical, amazing, cool, awesome, cheap, beast mode Peach that we all knew and loved. Everyone who supports, post in this thread, and maybe, just maybe, we can make a futile attempt at getting back Peach's D-Smash. If you misspell Peach's name, it is Cheap. We cannot make her misspelled name a lie, bring back the D-Smash.

And yes, this did deserve a post of its own. :p

PeachFan

Smash Cadet
NNID
DelphinusV
3DS FC
2595-0710-4989
It would be nice, but if Nintendo does decide to change it, it won't be because of us. In any case, if it stays how it is, hopefully some of Peach's other moves will be improved to kinda make up for it.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I think its sad that you only play as a character because of the rapage factor not because of the character...of course there are exceptions like...I dunno....Mewtwo and the like...but seriously, to only play as her just for her D-Smash?

then if you love D-Smashes of Death...might I suggest Pikachu...

L1F3

Smash Cadet
What changed in Brawl for Peach's D-smash? it looks the same from what I saw. I play space animals, and I loved ledge-teching the D-Smash, so please bring it back [if they changed it].

~L1F3

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
peaches dsmash is worse in a killing regard, but still does heavy damage and seems to be applied in most of the same places, and peach overall is even better than in melee

this thread doesn't need to exist

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom