• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bridge of Eldin Moblin

yogho

Smash Apprentice
Nice find, but why do we need to ban this stage? When i saw "Even more of a reason to ban this stage?" it got me suprised. I think it's a great stage, no floors and booby traps all over the place, that's what i like.

No reason to ban this stage.

Now to dig further in that goblin, I think that it is a mob that came out of a barrel in that level, since you see a barrel in the pic. Just like the zombies, octorocks, goomba's, etc.

Once again, there is no need to ban this stage, at all.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
It surprises me to see people so eager to ban stages before the game has even come out.

IllidR

Smash Champion
This is really old. At first when this stage came out many argued that it was somehow "sonic" but it was decided on that it was a Moblin and a stage hazard most likely.

Spazznid

Smash Cadet
I think he means banned fro tournies and also arent stages with too many hazards supposed to be banned from tournies?

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
It's obviously an assist trophy... Sakurai probably thought he was clever for using a video with an assist trophy from the same game as the stage just to get people all confused and flustered

HAHA!

Ridley is like the best guy ever! He deserves some grapes. *nods*

IllidR

Smash Champion
I really don't think the Moblin is an assist trophy.
1. He seems really small and seems ineffective to do anything.
2. He's a character that goes with this stage so most likely a stage hazzard.

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
Banning a stage for hazzards is stupid.

I thought the point of stage bans was to eliminate the LUCK from gameplay, not obstacles that contribute to gameplay... we'll have to wait and see, but if you can see the King or Moblins coming, there's plenty of time to avoid them, kill them, or use the hazzard to your advantage against the opponent. No ban plz.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
No. It's Not a Orc/ Goblin. It's not a Moblin either. It's a Bulbin. ;)

Tromboy

Smash Cadet
No. It's Not a Orc/ Goblin. It's not a Moblin either. It's a Bulbin. ;)
Thank you thank you thank you and thank you once again for being one of the few people who actually know that it is called a Bulblin. I get sick of hearing people say "Look at that Moblin" when there are no freakin' Moblins in Twilight Princess. I guess it's just a pet peeve of mine. But thank you once again.

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
It could be banned because of waveshining. With fox you could waveshine alllllllllllllllll the way across. And also, walkoffs are bad because you can camp at the edge and just wait for someone to come and you can throw them. Plus, depending on the size of the hole in the middle, if people are on separate sides of the hole, projectile spammers will have an unfair advantage, and you won't be able to cross because of edgeguarding.

Phew. Those are a couple of my reasons.

WoodyWiggins

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, banning is a tad bit extreme in my opinion. I'm hoping for more hazards such as a wave of flaming arrows coming from the background and/or a collapsing stage. Anything to keep you on your toes while trying like mad to eradicate your opponent(s) because the stupid stage hazards are pissing everyone off!

monty06

Smash Ace
why would you ban this stage i dont see a reason yet why it should be banned and the game isnt even out yet so you wont have a reason to the game is released and i good reason is found

PANTSMAGEE

Smash Apprentice
whoa i never saw him there before. But that stage could overlook that guy after all its a nice big open stage that you could work with.

The grafics look awsome on it!

Top Bottom