• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breakfast General Discussion

Do you eat breakfast?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I don't eat.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yep. They recently did in the past few months. I had a box of it a few weeks ago. Why does cereal have to be so awesome?

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
Yep. They recently did in the past few months. I had a box of it a few weeks ago. Why does cereal have to be so awesome?
I'm thinking it's some kind of universal constant, like gravity. Cereal is always awesome.

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
The only exception to this is Crunch Berries, which are delicious if you eat them quickly but if you don't they suddenly become awful and slimy.
Eww, yeah. Then you put them in your mouth and they just kinda dissolve. See, this is why Cpt. Crunch is still the king. Plus, Grape-Nuts get better when they get soggy.

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
There is no cereal on Earth that isn't completely disgusting when soggy.

Fact.
Objection!!!

Incorrect, Rumormonger! The evidence clearly shows that Grape-Nuts only become edible when soggy!

I've never even seen Grape-Nuts in my life, and I have no idea what they actually are, but I can safely say that they are inedible in any form.

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
I've never even seen Grape-Nuts in my life, and I have no idea what they actually are, but I can safely say that they are inedible in any form.
Allow me to educate you. Do you have a moment for Grape-Nuts, your lord and savior?

They ate this on the climb up Mt. Everest. Half a bowl is 100% of your daily value of fiber. If Captain Crunch is the Ric Flair of cereal, Grape-Nuts are the Andre the Giant.

Yeah yeah, fiber schmiber. Can you direct me to the Macho Man of breakfast cereals? Or perhaps The Rock?

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
Looks like wood pellets.
Yeah, but they actually taste good. For a fibery cereal. I typically put a bit of sugar on 'em.

Yeah yeah, fiber schmiber. Can you direct me to the Macho Man of breakfast cereals? Or perhaps The Rock?
Macho Man? Gotta be Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

The Rock? Gotta be Wheetabix.

Last edited:
Yeah, but they actually taste good. For a fibery cereal. I typically put a bit of sugar on 'em.
Sugar in your cereal?! What, do you put ketchup on your fries?? I bet you even pour soy sauce on your rice!

I've had it up to here with your fiber-filled antics. Just admit that cereal is the worst possible option when it comes to breakfast foods and no one has to get hurt.

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
Sugar in your cereal?! What, do you put ketchup on your fries?? I bet you even pour soy sauce on your rice!

I've had it up to here with your fiber-filled antics. Just admit that cereal is the worst possible option when it comes to breakfast foods and no one has to get hurt.
I put mayo on my fries, I'll have you know. Belgian-style is the way to live, when it comes to fries.

Also, you've clearly made an error while typing or something. You meant to say that cereal is one of the best breakfast options. You know what the worst breakfast option is? Yogurt. Just plain yogurt.

finalark

SNORLAX
I actually put salt and paper on my fries and nothing more.

In terms of breakfast, eggs + ham + one waffle/two pancakes (add more depending on how hungry you are) can't be beat IMO.

Alright, if we can all agree that toast is complete garbage, then maybe we'll finally bring order back to this breakfast discussion.
Found the heretic.

Last edited:

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
I actually put salt and paper on my fries and nothing more.

In terms of breakfast, eggs + ham + one waffle/two pancakes (add more depending on how hungry you are) can't be beat IMO.

Found the heretic.

To me, that sounds like a killer breakfast.

I actually like toast, but only if you spice it up. You gotta get some cinnamon sugar and butter up in there, or something.

finalark

SNORLAX
I actually like toast, but only if you spice it up. You gotta get some cinnamon sugar and butter up in there, or something.
This is literally the best way to eat toast. Jam's pretty good too, and so is yoke if you're into that. But cinnamon sugar and butter? Perfection.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Another dish that does not get the recognition it should is biscuits with sausage gravy (I believe it is known by another derogatory name). But that stuff is so unhealthily great.

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
This is literally the best way to eat toast. Jam's pretty good too, and so is yoke if you're into that. But cinnamon sugar and butter? Perfection.
My thoughts exactly. It's the sort of breakfast that just sparkles. Literally, and figuratively.

D

Deleted member

I don't normally eat breakfast but when I do it can be literally anything, even a slice of cake.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't always eat breakfast, but when I do, I prefer dos eggies.

Edit: I stole that joke.

Last edited:

SteveTR

Smash Rookie
I love breakfast. Cini Minis are my jam.

It's totally not Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Totally.

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
I love breakfast. Cini Minis are my jam.

It's totally not Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Totally.
Likely story, buddy. Next you'll be telling me pancakes aren't just batter-omelets.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
My daily work routine starting at 5:40 AM really cuts into my breakfast ambitions. :L When I'm not scavenging for bread scraps or whatever was for dinner last night, i get myself some delicious breakfast fast food!

I usually get something small at Dunkin' Donuts or this little Swiss bakeshop along my daily trek to work.

D

Deleted member

What's your guy's favorite cereal? Mine tends to change constantly, but I usually end up coming back to Coco Puffs and Frosted Mini Wheats.
Rice crispies, or Corn Pops.

Last edited by a moderator:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
I usually eat some healthy oat cereal but during my busy mornings I tend to skip it or just eat an apple or something.

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
I eat and LOVE breakfast foods, but I don't eat breakfast every day. Just maybe one day a week. I try to eat a granola bar though.

Top Bottom