• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brazilian - Smash Camp

banze

Smash Journeyman
hello my fellow smashers!

I havent posted yet becouse I've been busy as hell lately, but we were about to face a 4 days holiday here in Brazil.
So what the community decided ? to travel to a country site on Rio de Janeiro and spend hole 4 days playing Smash!

Mostly all the good players from all around the country have shown up and there is going to be tournaments of all 3 smashs (64, melee and PM).
We are here right now and this place is packed !!
Cabelo, Rith, Aisen, Me, Joker and a lot others are here.

I not sure if we are going to be able to stream the matches but we will sure be recording!

So stay tunned and I'll lat you now about the news!

Stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/meleesp

seeya

Last edited:

Sangoku

Smash Master
Nah (E) doesn't matter...

Looking forward to watching the vids! I think it's great that Brazil has an active scene and it's even better that you keep us informed on what is going on!

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
It was a great tournament... cabelo ended up winning in the end again, playing insanely well, but banze played well getting really close.

We had an very good link present called Kort (3 stocked banze in crew battle), and a yoshi called Zorak (getting 4th place, never saw someone hits nearly every parry in every match), and a Mario called Hendrix, played incredibly well, sent banze to losers but lost to him in the loser finals... I was doing fine up to the point that i lost to hendrix in a really close match (last stock, last match, both 150%), then i got kinda lost and ended up in 7th..

We'll try to organize more tournaments in the future, at least 2 of these big ones per year and a bunch of other regional ones..

the cool new is that cabelo and banze are planning to go to Peru in august

Top Bottom