• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brazil <3s wolf

Sumer

Smash Ace
I think if wolves just camped and shoot lasers then just finish with a smash like that wolf did, and like falcos do, he could easily go up in the tier list. He'll be like a falco without the cgs. :3 But that's boring, and us wolf mains are too manly for that.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well so far it seems that only NA doesn't <3 Wolf, but I guess this means I know am adding Brazil to the list of places I <3 (alongside Japan and Europe).

Apollo$

Smash Ace
Finaly, Wolf gets the respect that he rightfully deserves! I camp mostly in certain match-up while others I balance out with physical and less camping. Watching maor

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Wolf is high because there are many Wolf's mains here.
They have the most active boards too.

But I don't think he should be up there.... =P

TheMike

Smash Lord
In Brazil we have players for each character.
I mean, top players probably only 2 or 3. The point with Wolf is that we have many top players.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wheras in the US, our good Wolf players are generally not too active, nor are they top players (as in M2K/Ally level).

And yeah, majority of US Wolves go with looking cool > winning, hence playing aggressive instead of camping. Not that it's an excuse though >_>

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Wheras in the US, our good Wolf players are generally not too active, nor are they top players (as in M2K/Ally level).

And yeah, majority of US Wolves go with looking cool > winning, hence playing aggressive instead of camping. Not that it's an excuse though >_>

:059:
that being said the wolf in the videos didn't look all that good to begin with tbh, or maybe the snake wasn't decent, i play both characters and consider myself only a decent player but i think i play better then they were, all the snake did was ftilt which is dumb, snake can camp the crap out of wolf with nades, sure wolf can reflect them but one of them will hit XD and the wolf (when he wasn't lazoring) just bair>fsmashed or maybe faired, there wasn't anything else... maybe that's how a top level wolf should play?

Djudjo

Smash Cadet
Most Peach players act the same way, that's probably why she's not that high here =x

Wolf can make a very annoying game, so i think it's pretty nonsense to be offensive when you can stay safe, spamming lasers and punishing mistakes =B and he does punish hard =x

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
that's all true but from what i saw of that wolf against the snake he shouldn't of won some of those matches, i don't want to sound mean or arrogant, he is a top level player after all but I've seen what a good quick thinking snake can do to wolf and it isn't pretty :/ but maybe that's how your guys metagame developed as opposed to ours? It's awesome seeing the differences between the countries, i saw that one peach vid against the mk, i think it was you? Awesome, that video was too good XP

Djudjo

Smash Cadet
Thanks, it was me, indeed.

I'm not specifing THAT match-up (wolf/snake) nor those matches, i'm just saying that the way most of ppl play when using wolf could change from offensive to defensive, wolf is a fast character with a good projectile (hard to punish when being defensive)

And from you point of view, that's why Snake is a way above Wolf in our tier =P

Top Bottom