• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl's Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence

Smash Champion
What do the other members of Smash Boards feel is the future of Brawl?

I feel that Brawl and Super Smash Bros. as a whole has no future. When I look at it, it boils down to this: we aren't getting new people interested in the game. Each day I come here, I make note of how many people are logged in, how many new posts are made, and where those posts and people are located. And, each day the amount of people dwindles, the areas of their posts become social threads and other irrelevant things, and they become located within character board, RP chats and other nonsense.

If Smash Boards population dips down for enough, the head of Smash Organization and center for conductivity will be gone and the community will eventually disperse completely.

That's just how I feel, again, what do YOU think?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Melee stayed alive for 7 years till Brawl came out. What kind of logic is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom