• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawling Online

dpunkz

Smash Cadet
what do you guys think are some features needed added, man i love the game but i cant even stand the online features.

- Code is to long we need a setup like a gamertag or something like on the 360
- Lag can be bad at times
- Hard to get games at times impossible
- Leaderboards? Make the competition better
- and i think it would be cool to get into an all out brawl like 10 players in a game at once, haha that would be pretty sweet.
- Make a single player mode multiplayer, so you can beat the game with a friend online

MxGm

Smash Cadet
I agree with you, it would be nice to have 10 brawlers, but it would be a freakin disaster. Back to the online, to cut it short, Nintendo needs to make the Online Brawl the same as Mario Kart Wii. NO LAG AT ALL!

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you, it would be nice to have 10 brawlers, but it would be a freakin disaster. Back to the online, to cut it short, Nintendo needs to make the Online Brawl the same as Mario Kart Wii. NO LAG AT ALL!
Theres actually lag in Mario Kart Wii but you dont even notice it. I've tested it out myself on WiFi and i saw the banana and a dumb idiot pass through it but took 1 second just to do the animation.

And you can see a different animation when you fall or when someone else falls into like lava.

Vriess

Smash Rookie
My main gripe is the no options on with anyone and the lack of being able to choose a game by ping etc.

Not fair to compare it to Mario Kart I'd say, Brawl is so much more reaction orientated.

Tenki

Smash Hero
- Hard to get games at times impossible
- Leaderboards? Make the competition better
Solved by online matchmaking.

>_> internet.

lots of sites out there where you can exchange friendcodes. and SWF has a friend finder as well.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Solved by online matchmaking.

>_> internet.

lots of sites out there where you can exchange friendcodes. and SWF has a friend finder as well.
Don't even try to defend Brawl's online. It sucks. Nothing more needs to be said.

Top Bottom