• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlFriendCodes - SSBB Tournaments

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Just a simple informative post of the site I currently run,
www.BrawlFriendCodes.com

We run wifi tournaments and are looking for more members to join (currently tournaments are 32-64 people, looking to bump it up to 64-128 people :) ), and have tons of brawl discussion. Currently official tournament #5 and casual tournament #3 are underway and signups for tournament 6 are coming up :D
Hopefully I'll see some of you there =)

~DDM

Sukai

Smash Champion
King Kirby said:
2. No Blatant Advertising If you have your own website, you can give it a quick mention in a legitimate post, but if you make a post specifically for advertising your site, it will be edited and you will receive a penalty. Also, do not sell anything through Smash World unless it is approved by the Administrator (Gideon ). Finally, do not advertise your own or anybody else's website through a private message. If somebody sends you SPAM like this, report it to a Moderator with your username, the contents of the message, and the sender's username
Quoted for truth.
Please read the rules before you go about posting.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Are there prizes included in your tournaments.
Sorry for the late reply; yes there are prizes. The forum has a currency (BFC Bux) and you get a ton of them for winning the tourneys or coming in top 4. You can spend them on forum items (username/usertitle/stickies etc) or buy inventory items or other things like bfc email, blog, wii points, etc. I'm working on adding tons of new stuff so yea - in terms of the latest tournament, both current tourneys are underway but signups for the next 2 will open shortly (and require 5 quality posts in the forums to avoid inactive members signing up then not doing their matches :D)

Top Bottom