• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlEX for PM?

TooSlow!

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendOfZorldo
3DS FC
3926-7384-0133
Heard it's almost finished, how stable is it?

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Its Pretty much done, The only problem is that ASL (Alt Stage Loader) isn't compatible with BrawlEX. When someone gets BrawlEX to work with ASL, Its complete.

alex9918

Smash Cadet
(assuming your talking about PMXP) The guy thats making ASL and BEx compatible is almost done and the next build of PMXP should be out within the next 2-3 weeks. If you're not talking about PMXP idk how i can help you

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
(assuming your talking about PMXP) The guy thats making ASL and BEx compatible is almost done and the next build of PMXP should be out within the next 2-3 weeks. If you're not talking about PMXP idk how i can help you
So When its complete, We can get a Code of BrawlEx working with ASL? Someone is working on ASL and BEx becoming compatible and a Code will make things easier.

alex9918

Smash Cadet
So When its complete, We can get a Code of BrawlEx working with ASL? Someone is working on ASL and BEx becoming compatible and a Code will make things easier.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but yeah the guy thats doing it is psuedo-part of our dev team has helped here and there and yeah, hes publicly releasing it this weekend.

Top Bottom