• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl will be as competitive of melee eventually!

Mr.C

Smash Master
yeah I dont understand how people can think that just because its a new game, high level players will not be good at it. thats like saying I played halo 2 alot. and when halo 3 comes out someone who's never played halo would be able to compete. the games are different but with obvious similarities.
fo sho fo sho <3

Eggm

Smash Hero
Brawl will become more competitive as far as huge tournies and stuff, simply because theres so many 2008 who just joined smashboards brawl newbs playing. But it will never be a deeper more competitive game than melee was.

Mr.C

Smash Master
It will be just like Melee, a bunch of noobs will show up and get *****, quit going to tournaments and start *****ing at the "tourney***s" for being better at the game.....then! complain that we "broke" Brawl as well.

PEPA!

Smash Cadet
how about if everyone who thinks brawl wont be as competitive as melee and just be filled with n00bs just stop complaning and enjoy the new stages and characters! you guys sound like the old street fighter players who complain about third strike being too diff, LEARN THE NEW GAME! IF YOU DONT WANT TO THEN DONT PLAY! SIMPLE. it's a new game meaning new players will come into the fold and enjoy what they see as a fun game, i myself never played ssb64 i got into melee and im excited about the new things being introduced in brawl. i love my dr. mario but i want to learn how to play someone else (snake, r.o.b, diddy kong).....just play the game

Top Bottom