• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Via A Channel WITHOUT Snapshot Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC-Gamer

Smash Cadet
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth
Here's the deal:

I m
ade a separate ISO for Brawl+ with the disc ID RBPE01 so I could have separate codes activated for it compared to vbrawl. I then turned Brawl+ into a channel so I could access it right from my Wii menu. However, I had trouble running it with codes since channel creators only use Ocarina. This makes it so I'm unable to use the gameconfig.txt method to load Brawl+. (correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that was only compatible with newer versions of Gecko and not Ocarina) I then tried to use the double GCT method which worked. However, I recently read that some cheats in the Brawlplusery don't work using the GCT method.

So now, I'm looking for another way to run Brawl+ via a channel. I've read about the snapshot method but I'm not much of a fan since I'd much rather have the codes on start-up than have to go into the vault to activate them every time.

So is there a way I can load Brawl+ via USB in its entirety that ISN'T the snapshot method or do I just have to suck it up and use the snapshot method to pull this off?

P.S. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area or didn't give enough information. This is the first post I've made on SWF for about a year.

JC-Gamer

Smash Cadet
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245167

There is a Brawl+ Channel. Though it requires the use of a USB or the sort.

Did you try the search function before clicking "New Thread?" ;)
Yes, but the Brawl+ channel uses the snapshot method which I don't want to use since you have to go to the vault every time you want to activate Brawl+. Sorry if the title wasn't too clear (*fixed*). You would of known what I meant if you had of read my post more carefully. ;)

I don't use the search function because it doesn't work well. Using google's search engine and only looking for results for Smashboards works better than the SWF search function does. ;)

Anyways, Bionic Sonic gave me a good solution and I might as well post it here for any other people who want an alternative way of loading Brawl+ via USB. He recommended giantpune's codes loader which will load Brawl+ right on startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom