• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tourney-Columbus, NE- June 21st

Cerrus

Smash Cadet
Hey. Its pretty self-explanitory...
Tourney at the Eagle's club on the 21st in Columbus NE
-There will be a singles tourney
-a doubles tourney
-A melee tourney as well

This thread is to get an idea on who can come
Also, I would like to get an idea of who would be willing to bring a small TV, their Wii or something. As you can tell, this is very early in its planning period. So if anyone wants to attend, say so here so I can get an idea

edit: Now that we know people will be coming, I'll list some specifics. The singles tourneys will be the standard $10, with 1st taking 3/6 2nd taking 2/6 and third taking 1/6 the doubles will be again the standard $10 per team. same winnings.
However, being as how this is my first tourney, if anyone has any suggestions on a better price or something let me know. (however, I draw the line as the tourney being free with a huge payout.)

Anyway, I'm really excited to get this show on the road. Brush up on your smash and I'll see you all at the tourney :)

Top Bottom