• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournaments in Calgary

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You should probably post in this thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=92006

Anyways, there's going to be a brawl tourney in Edmonton sometime near the end of this year, and there's a big melee tourney in Red Deer in November if you're interested in Melee still. I'm not really sure if Calgary plans on hosting anything soon, especially when it comes to Brawl.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i swear
why is it when new people come to the boards, instead of looking at the threads already made and stuff, they immediately make a new thread to ask a single question smaller than this post questioning why new people on forums are incapable of looking to see if their questions answered somewhere else.

It really grinds my gears >_>
lolfamilguy.

super-7

Smash Journeyman
i swear
why is it when new people come to the boards, instead of looking at the threads already made and stuff, they immediately make a new thread to ask a single question smaller than this post questioning why new people on forums are incapable of looking to see if their questions answered somewhere else.

lolfamilguy.
you know what really grings my gears, you america! lmfao

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i swear

lolfamilguy.

Nah, give him a break. It's not like he would know that "Randall's Poetry Journal" was the Central Canada Thread anyways.

Top Bottom