• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament at Play n Trade 9/14/09 (at 6:30pm) Chadds Ford, PA

soniclax15

Smash Rookie
Like what it says above...the address is 220 Wilmington W. Chester Pike Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Phone# of the store 610-459-0210

Saleem (the store manager) said there would be items (WHICH BLOWS!!) BUT...if i bring at least 10 people he would change his mind (he said there would be items bcuz of something having to do with evo...But when i bring at least 10 people then items would be turned off so people around Chadds Ford, Glen Mills, Boothwyn, Chi Chester, Garnet Valley, and Wilmington PLEASE go to this tournament!!!

The rules would be meta knight is banned (he said bcuz he is too good...maybe you meta knight players could convince him to put him in the tournament)...No items (if at least 10 people show up with me there), Main Stages: Final Destination, The Animal Crossing Stage (idk what its called), Battlefield, and I think there might be 1 more (sorry that i dont know every single specific) and the losers stage is Coneria (Melee)

It's 5$ to enter (which is a good price) and the winner gets all the money that was payed for the tourney...so yea...please message me ASAP and tell me if you want to go or not or if you want more details

Top Bottom