• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl to ever have more "With Anyone" options?

Zorrioh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hyozans
3DS FC
1848-1766-0747
First off, I want to ask, is it possible for Nintendo to change the options within a game that's already on the market? I suppose they would have to use Flash Memory space on the Wii to do so, but do you think they would/could do such a thing?

If so, does anyone think they might change the options on "With Anyone" Brawl? I know it's very unlikely but the reason I want this is because I am tired of not having any options with it.

Why not have rooms where people can make up settings and then you can pick a room to go in? This would allow people to choose any settings they want, such as stock, time, etc.

Why not let more than one person per Wii play in With Anyone matches? I don't understand the reasoning behind not allowing this, it seems silly to me.

One thing I noticed when I first played Mario Kart Wii online was that you could see everyone's names when you played "With Anyone (or the equivalent to that)" Why can't you see names on Brawl? I mean I understood the reason UNTIL I saw they went ahead and let you see them on MKWii. If they can do it for MKWii, why not Brawl?

I suppose this is just a rant of mine, but perhaps it could be more of a discussion. What changes would you like to see in online Brawl options? With Anyone OR With Friends.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
sometimes i doubt whether i'm even playing real people when i play with "anyone" sometimes i suspect nintendo just has level 8 computers playing against me

Peck

Smash Apprentice
I think more than 1 person CAN play on the same Wii while doing With Anyone-I think it's called Wii Connect24.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
I want stock matches with anyone. I hate timed matches.

Seriously, like a 5 minute, 3 stock match

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I would have to agree here. timed matches suck, in all three iterations of smash
That could be more true.
I hate to be like whiny about this, but time... its just stupid and asking for cheap tactics.

bav123

Smash Rookie
**** straight, I hat timed matches too, they feel too forced :chuckle:

But yeah, I agree with what's been said, seeing peoples names would be good :chuckle:

Lewizz

Smash Rookie
1v1 vs anyone would be rather nice aswell :/

1v1v1v1 is a lot more sensitive for lag and laming.

I dont understand either why sometimes it inserts CPU's in the brawl (when the search engine only finds 1 other player) and sometimes not (in the exact same situation) :S

Ive just been playing online for 2 days now, and i hope to get enough skilled SSBers in my friendlist from SWF Friend Finder to never ever have to use the "vs Anyone"-mode

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
we should constantly send letters to nintendo about these problems...very strong letters written in blood...

after about a month of this or so nintendo might acctually consider the lag issue a problem...

Maeotian

Smash Cadet
I really think the entire "With Anyone" experience needs to be redone. I would rather see game lobbies with rooms. That way you can actually see if anyone is actually online. That would be better than swatting the sandbag waiting for the little Seeking boxes to change colors for 10 minutes at a time.

Top Bottom