• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl to end them all?

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
This question really bug me. Why would Nintendo want to
cease their biggest game? I thinks its ludicrous.
In my opinion, this statement is very misleading.

EDIT: May there be another fighting game that is
similar to Smashbros in the works?

[PU] Poison

Smash Rookie
Nah, I don't think Smash will go to an end with Brawl, I mean, they can't...

On your Edit question, I doubt so.

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
WOW you joined last month an almost have more posts than me ...

it means to end all other brawls ex. the brawl to end all brawls use the search button

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
It's sorta like "up until now" type deal. People hear that and run with it.

It's just hype and a cool phrase, plus it rhymes. Only if they did DLC might it have been the the last... oh what am I saying, of course no matter what, they are going to surely release a HD version of their allstar lineup beatem-up. As Nintendo grows, so does it's history, and so does Smash. And if Nintendo uses Blu-Ray, seeing as it is the HD medium, and Downloading content is no where near a standard, they'll have 50GB of space to juggke with for content. That's 5x what Brawl is currently at!

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
what if there were "smash bros" games for other consoles??

But I doubt that would work well seeing as all of the characters are from different companies. It would be insane to try to make a game like that.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
what if there were "smash bros" games for other consoles??

But I doubt that would work well seeing as all of the characters are from different companies. It would be insane to try to make a game like that.
we dont need Devil May Smash Bros on the PS3

Top Bottom