• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
lol

I've never attacked Swordgard personally and even though I don't really enjoy Brawl that much anymore, I still miss hanging out with you guys.

We need a fest or something soon.

no homo
let me know your schedule, last weekend you were busy o.o

and there are too many games right now i believe, for all of us to settle on one.

brawl - i am completely done with
melee - not enough practise, wuld play tho
brawl+ - still play it, i only play with like elef and my brother. id like to play you some time though joel o.o
n64- honestly, all of chateauguay plays this. you have no idea how many people i know here that play and that ask me to play
ssf4/sf4 - everyone seems to be here, o.o

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Captain Charisma is the uncontested smash 64 champlord (for the moment). And we know a couple very good players, as we have been doing little friendly tourneys and eventually the caliber got pretty hardcore. Actually 3 of them in particular I think would be potential threats (I'm not one of em but I still play).

But y'all should just play may lay.

Going to weeklies? I might..

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Captain Charisma is the uncontested smash 64 champlord (for the moment). And we know a couple very good players, as we have been doing little friendly tourneys and eventually the caliber got pretty hardcore. Actually 3 of them in particular I think would be potential threats (I'm not one of em but I still play).

But y'all should just play may lay.

Going to weeklies? I might..
Well if they don't play Melee, then it's boring.. =/

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
CC does play melee actually. He was Samus in top 8 at revolution.

He was sporting his signature shirt with his name on it, remember? lol.

And Jer, can't you get a GC to PC adapter? I can't see myself playing 64 online with any other controller.

zaf

Smash Lord
maybe i should start playing ssf2hdremix, i guess im like pro at it right jer <3?

jer totally brought his xbox to school, we had a sf tourney in class (like 10 people including teacher) and jer scrubbed out to a guy using only jumping fk and sweeps lol

oh i won

kr3wman

Smash Master
lulz

I didn't know champlord was a real word.

I'm bad at sf2, I just cheese it out with guile

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
CC does play melee actually. He was Samus in top 8 at revolution.

He was sporting his signature shirt with his name on it, remember? lol.

And Jer, can't you get a GC to PC adapter? I can't see myself playing 64 online with any other controller.
I actually got nearly-as-satisfying results using a Xbox 360 usb controller.

The "C-Stick" was in the way of the "B button" sometimes though, would probably shorten it.

zaf

Smash Lord
no no, I understood that much, I just can't comprehend the fact that you would have won a sf tournament. were you fighting primates? I'd understand jer not winning either.
i actually shouldnt even of won. My teacher is a million times better then me
but i sagat'd it up

yo man i think i wana play more since you are so motivating:)

Top Bottom