• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Texturizer - The easiest way to change textures and portraits!

Raqib

Smash Cadet
You should release the source code, seeing as it's the only good Texture Manager out there, I'm sure someone else will pick it up.

It's a shame you stopped working on it though, thanks again for such a phenomenal application!

DS01

Smash Rookie
mine game freezes when i click on brawl in game. whats wrong?

PWNage_PWR

Smash Rookie
OK. Questions. I usually load my manually with a PF folder and the File Replacement Code to load into Gecko. I wanted the CSP to be the same as the textures I loaded and everyboy says to use Brawl Box, but that is difficult so I'm gonna use this wonderful program Texturizer. I know how to put my PCS's in and the picture files for the Portrait. I saved my "Project". But how do I get it onto my SD, so the portraits will actually show up. I've tried File > Export > To SD Card, but that seems to not work. I've noticed the Tools > Export portraits...; Is that how and do I specify the system folder that the common5.pac is in and the PF folder my textures are in?

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
I just accidentally deleted all my textures to PLEASE tell me how to fix this error!!

EDIT: i deleted the files that were giving me this error, exported it to the pf folder and IT DOESNT ****ING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom