• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Sux!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffy

Smash Cadet
seriusly bral suxz so bad that i borke teh disk in haf teh game pay is zo slo that i wuznt aable 2 get sonik cros teh stage without ma bro finishin his spagehtii sandwich frst no wavdashign r l canselen is stuped! MeatKnight and Sanke R gay mk iz liek *** FITE MEE and snake iz a panzy cuz he uzez grendaes stead of hiz fists lolololol.. in melee fox WUZ KEWL HIZ LAZERR was teh **** and falko wuz kewl tew snce hez a klone ov him..

and if u disagee than you r a ***** and shuld go bak to melle zo u wudnt b les grly lololol

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
you should have invested that money you wasted on brawl and get some proper grammar.
but whatever nintendo is making the money not you.

Puffy

Smash Cadet
you should have invested that money you wasted on brawl and get some proper grammar.
but whatever nintendo is making the money not you.
rofl if et aint fer teh roy avi u wud suk lololol

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
lol yer gramer sux itz "you're" U N00B ROTFFL
i understand you suck at brawl. its ok.
but theres a place for this, its called the
FREAKIN COMPLAIN THREAD.
and yes i said "YOUR" not "YOU ARE"
lot of people say the first one the most.

Puffy

Smash Cadet
i understand you suck at brawl. its ok.
but theres a place for this, its called the
FREAKIN COMPLAIN THREAD.
and yes i said "YOUR" not "YOU ARE"
lot of people say the first one the most.
luz no 1 sux @ bral et wuz made fer grlz hoo liek ma litle ponee teh compain thed sux ma thred iz betar lul and agin yer gramer sux yer a n00b LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom